Below you will find 3 levels of registration. Please make sure to read each registration level’s details.
If you purchase an attending membership but wish to upgrade to sponsor, the difference may be paid at the door using the door prices.
Super Sponsor is a limited quantity attendance and cannot be upgraded or purchased at the door.
Stay tuned for updates via the official Telegram Channel.
At Door: $100
An attending membership allows a member:
- Access to the event for its duration (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Food and drink at the event
- Any publications at the event
- You also get 2 free seed tickets for the charity auction!
At Door: $140
A sponsor gets the full privileges of an attending and much more:
- An awesome Sponsor ribbon
- A special, collectible WPAFW cup
- Expedited badge pickup on site
- An extra 2 seed tickets!
- Access to our Beer and Cider Bar on site (must be over 21)
- Non-alcoholic drinks from local soda company, Natrona Bottling Company! Find more info here.
No door sales.
We will lavish you with gifts, praise, and thanks! A Super Sponsor gets the full privileges of a Sponsor membership and much more! Privileges such as:
- An extra special and customized WPAFW gift!
- ANOTHER extra 2 seed tickets!
- A special event (and keepsake) just for Super-Sponsors with the Guests of Honor!
+ WPAFW Pre-Registration
+ How to pre-register for WPAFW
- Visit the pre-registration site.
- Register for an account.
- Once registered, on the left hand side bar is the option: Register for WPAFW 2023.
- Select registration level and fill out the required information.
- After adding your registration to the cart, there is an option to add charity tickets. Click on the link if interested!
If you have any general registration questions prior to the event, please direct them to [email protected].
We also take accessibility needs seriously. If you need any accommodations, please be sure to include the information on the registration page! If you have other accessibility related questions, please direct them to [email protected].
+ Refund Policy
While we hope that everyone that registers for WPAFW can attend, we understand that situations arise in which it becomes infeasible. Due to this, WPAFW has created the following policies in regard to refunds, including when we can and cannot issue them:
- For the sake of this policy, Sponsorship will be defined as any level of purchase for the event.
- There is a refund deadline every year for Sponsorships, which is the last day of Pre-registration
*. For 2023, that date is SEPTEMBER 11, 2023, at 11:59 pm EST. Refund requests after this time will not be granted. Sponsorships cannot be transferred after the deadline.
- In order to obtain a refund, please email [email protected]. We will need your LEGAL NAME (first and last) and BADGE NAME in order to properly identify you for a refund. NO other method of communication will serve as official in regard to refund requests (i.e. no Twitter, Telegram, etc.).
- Sponsorships will be refunded back to the credit card used in the purchase.
- You may request a transfer of Sponsorship before the refund deadline. We will need the following account information about the transferee: Legal name (first and last), Badge Name, and Date of Birth. Once transferred, the Sponsorship is the property of the person whose name it is in now.
- Sponsorships may be downgraded or upgraded before Pre-registration is closed. In the case of downgrading, a refund will be needed first. It will be open again on-site to upgrade to sponsor only.
+ Refund Policy - Event Cancelation
In the case of WPAFW being cancelled, sponsorships will be refunded back to the purchase point.
* For Super-Sponsors, this refund deadline is the date of closing for Super-Sponsor registration!
+ Things To Note
While many cons can offer day passes, the nature of WPAFW (daily food and drink all provided) makes it near impossible to plan for such changes in attendance. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
We are enforcing an 18+ age restriction.
We only accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover through ConCat during pre-registration. Cash and card will be accepted at the venue.